We provide a tailored payroll service to meet individual client needs, either by simply offering advice or fully supporting them by running their payroll.
We are able to:
review existing remuneration schems to ensure that they are fully compliant with statutory obligations contained within the PAYE and National Insurance legislation;
- especially now that the new Real Time Information [RTI] is here from HMRC .
recommend approaches to remuneration planning and PAYE/NIC compliance that meet with relevant regulations, as well as client objectives;
help reduce NIC costs and avoid PAYE pitfalls.
Running a payroll efficiently requires sound processes, as well as technical knowledge to ensure that all changes in tax rates and regulations are applied correctly. We bring process efficiency and tax expertise together, proving clients with:
a fully managed payroll service, from processing through to reporting as required for RTI;
a comprehensive service that includes payment of expenses, HMRC remittances and payments to pension providers.
Auto Enrolment Pensions - we can set up your payroll and employees with scheme with NEST when your staging date has been reached..
Construction Industry Scheme - CIS Management
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) governs the way which payments to subcontractors must be handled for tax purposes. The scheme places a number of obligations on employers and contractors with penalties being charged for failure to comply. Outsourcing CIS to us will enable your business to stay 100% compliant within the CIS rules.
- PAYE/CIS Contractor - we register you with HMRC (if a new employer) as both an Employer and Contractor.
- We handle the verification of your subcontractors with HMRC online.
- Your monthly CIS300 return submission is made online.
- Your subcontractors tax deductions are calculated as appropriate and a subcontractors remittance advice is produced.
- Monthly subcontractor statements are produced and posted.
- Your monthly payment to HMRC is calculated and advised.
- Deal with queries from employees and HMRC (with your agreement and in consultation with you).
- Ensuring you meet all the legal requirements including changes in legislation
- CIS Payroll- Maintain your CIS payroll records.
We will remove these burdensome tasks from your business and can undertake the management of the scheme for you, so you don’t have to. We aim to work with you as a partner and will even take care of all your CIS related Inland Revenue dealings so you literally can get on with your construction related works.
JP Business Services
50 Quinnell Drive
Hailsham, East Sussex
Tel: 01323 846054